The Grail Lords web browser game

Hi, a few of us have been playing Grail Lords now for nearly two years and I thought it would be a good time to post on it again.

The game mainly revolves around crafting with some combat elements. It is a web browser based game that is designed to be played at a daily slow pace. It is best if played as a supplement to your daily game play, not meant for hard core hour after hour continual play like other games, so if you are looking for something to do everyday without the need to spend a lot of time managing multiple things, this might be a good game for you.

The developer has been working ever since I began playing to make the game more accessible and while there are still a few things that need to be done to make quality of life easier, the game is fully accessible and constant changes are being made. It is a one man operation though, so please keep that in mind and be respectful if you do decide to play and want to send him suggestions.

A few important things if you decide to take the plunge and give the game a try. The first is as I stated above the game is a slow paced game with your ability to perform actions capped by a daily limit. This limit does eventually go up, but it is definitely not going to happen within your first week in the game, think marathon rather than a sprint. The second and this is very important is that the game has currently four towns that you can live in. I'd like to say that all four are equal, but unfortunately starting in one of the newer towns will make life difficult for new players. You do have the option to move, however this is not advisable nor possible until you complete a few of the starter quests, so you will be temporarily rooted to your town after character creation.

The four towns in no particular order are Camaar, Spero, Azetyth and Sarmiz. Camaar and Spero are the two largest poplulated and best suited for new players, as items are more readily available and there are more opportunities to make money on a daily basis. Azetyth and Sarmiz are the newer towns with a lower population rate and while there is absolutely nothing wrong with either town, I would highly advise starting in Camaar or Spero then moving later on to Azetyth or Sarmiz if you really are set on living in one of these two newer towns, so please choose wisely.

I  live in Camaar and am one of the councilors, so if you do decide to begin in Camaar, I will do everything I can to help kick start your game experience, either by the town directly or by myself. This does not mean I will not help if possible, but I may not be able to help immediately if someone else in Camaar requires my help. I will however be able to get in contact with other town leaders to get you help if you need it.

The game is completely free to pay and while it does have the option to buy grail tokens, it is not necessary to play the game. Grail tokens can be obtained by other means including quests and by using the in game currency easily enough. Tokens are more of a quality of life thing, and are meant to add to your experience, not help you "win".

Here is the link to the website which also is my rferal link which I would appreciate it greatly if used.
https://thegraillords.net/registration. … erral=4871

Regardless where you choose to start your adventure feel free to send me an in game letter (Nolly). I will do my best to respond when I get the chance.

Lastly the game does have a in game tavern which is the games form of a chat room, so you can always pop in if you need assistance right away.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolly via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lord Arogandor via Audiogames-reflector