Re: transitioning from android to iPhone. Does it worth it?

If you go to settings, accounts, unlink everything from there, then do a factorry reset, still from settings you will be fine, it won't go to android 8, it will stay on 10 or what ever you have now.
Warning, don't reset a phone without unlinking the accounts first since it could become Google locked and or Samsung locked and believe me, you don't want that.
Another thing is, I can't record in stereo with my XR, no matter what I do so yeah, that is that.
And another thing that might just be me, but on almost all of my old iPhones, except the 3gs, the one or more of the mics failed on me, not on this one thank God, but I won't hold my hopes up.