Re: linking up with blind video gamers

I am glad Discord won the day. All this back and forth about Skype, TeamTalk, and Discord brings back bad memories of pre Trillian where there were friends on Yahoo, friends on AOL, friends on ICQ, friends on MSN, and no one wanted to jump off their favored chat client.

I wouldn't even consider loading Skype back up just for one user group to clutter my already cluttered task bar.

I think if the naysayers would just give Discord more than a half-second's chance, they'd find it's not that bad. Don't just load something up, say "I'm not an immediate savant at it," then declare it terrible.

There are some issues with it for sure, but the developers are not ignoring our community. I've been using it for a year or so for Dungeons & Dragons and I've gotten use to its interface and I don't even use the hot keys. I just use normal website navigation.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : skluttrell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : skluttrell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector