Re: linking up with blind video gamers

@117 That's interesting. I wonder why it would do that. I've personally never had it jump around or lose focus on the PC app. I have had it do that on the IOS app, which I almost never use any more. That use to be a huge problem on IOS where if you accidentally scrolled down too far, you'd find yourself jumping back to the middle of the conversation. It was extremely frustrating.

Like I said before, I just treat it like a web page. I use headings, the comma key to jump past blocks, ctrl+home to get to the top. The only place I have any sort of complaint is how selecting a server works. But, if you learn ctrl+k and what hash and bang do, and know the name of the server or channel you're trying to get to, it's not that bad.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : skluttrell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : skluttrell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector