Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Third time trying something. I'm locked out of my account, and I'm not sure why. I was dumb and removed an email address that the account was using because I used it for nothing else, but I was mysteriously unable to access my account after that so I suspect the removal of the mail account associated had something to do with it. I remember my password and every thing, so either that or the account has been hacked. My other post from this room appears to have been deleted, probably because it was in the wake of the spamfest. I would Appreciate it if someone could contact me with the email address I used to post this. I’m hesitant to provide it in this actual post.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : techboy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : techboy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : shabanmamedov1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : NidaAziz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : cuddles via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : real an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Marta_ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : seashellpromises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : The Crimson Valkyrie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Doom0066 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : DeathDragon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : thunderdude via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : agat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector