Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper Accessibility

Well, first off, remember that the way auto battle works is it always casts the ability on the left so keep that in mind when you are choosing your abilities this holds true for soulbreaks as well. So all the abilities you want it to cast, put on the left, also set the speed setting to 3. I don't know why but professional or what I would consider professional players have told me that setting your speed to 3 optimises auto battle. Also, I would say that if your using spells like protectga your not using the right setups. First off, you should never ever use protectga ever in a fight like that. The idea is to maximize damage, for nightmare setups you can go a bit crazy too, so for instance, the one for the combat ability crushdown Bring 4 heavy hitters, like tidus, cloud, zidane, barts, people like that. Also if I'm remembering, you can take roaming warriors to the nightmare battles, the only roaming warrior you should ever care about, unless in special situations, is tyro's divine veil grimuar, in fights you can't use him, sentinals tome, unless you have a soulbreak in your party that raises defense and resistance a very large amount. The way to get protect and shell on your party, or the best way you do that in endgame content is to use the new healer single cast glints, or if you really need protect and shell, a soulbreak that gives it to you, you shouldn't be sacrificing your ability slots for protect and shell.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector