Re: forgetting the past

Greetings mechaSkyGuardian. I highly recommend you enjoy said memories instead of forgetting them if they're good. Think of that time period as a giant fairground whereby you can ride any ride you want to. If on the other hand you'd really rather forget, you can do it via meditation and mental reinforcement. The good memories are there to make you happy espeically during times like this but if you find them to be intrusive then counsel them to not return to you. Oh I know that may seem strange but bare with it. One thing that always helps me and I only use this for negative emotions, thoughts and memories are the star prayers and the feeling easy seminar helps me to endure them willingly and heal from them. In that way, they lose importance and are blown away. I like to think of it as the top soil no longer having any nutrients and the top soil being blown away like sand. All that's left then is the good soil that will always remain fertile and I can always enjoy the good memories as they will never go away. Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.