Re: Top 5 Mud List: The Sequel

@crescent, Erion is becoming very much it's own thing, it has the speed and ease of aardwolf if you just want to go and smack stuff, but it's got so much else to do, in particular, lots of it's none combat stuff at the moment.

Alteraeon I really like, but in Alter, the problem I had was with four classes and so much complexity, the eq balancing, and what you should train was less clear, one reason why my alteraeon playing has tended to be intense, but sporadic, since if I get out of touch with the game, getting back into things is difficult. Erion hits the complexity curve just right for me, and has enough variety to let me switch around what I'm doing when I get sick of slaying monsters.

this is doubly true now that achievements have been added, so there is some direct bennifit for doing things like exploring every room of an area.