Re: slay the spire now accessible!

This sort of problem happened another time, and I think updating mod the spire was what fixed it. I'm using 3.18.0 right now. I tried toggling all the mods on and  off again, but the communication mod doesn't toggle like the others. Is the latest mod the spire verison 3.18.0?
Edit: I think I was running the wrong mod the spire or something because I ran it straight from the installed location and it now works, i may have been running some other mod the spire.