Re: slay the spire now accessible!

This sort of problem happened another time, and I think updating mod the spire was what fixed it. I'm using 3.18.0 right now. I tried toggling all the mods on and  off again, but the communication mod doesn't toggle like the others. Is the latest mod the spire verison 3.18.0?
Edit: yes, I'm using 3.18.0 and communication mod says I need 3.18.11. It's in the description field of the mod info panel. I updated to 3.18.2 via the steam workshop, but had to move the new mod the spire.jar file into the slay the spire installation folder, because if you try and just launch it from the workshop directory, it says cannot find desktop 1.0.jr