the best hristmas ever ayyyy

Hi.
I was really shocked when opening first of 2 gifts from parends.
In side, I found phone.
They sait me that is Iphone which I wanted.
I povered it up, and my bro has turned VO on.
I was shocked, because I thought that was fake Iphone, but that is *real*one!
I started to play around with it, learning new OS.
As new user, I can say, I'm inpressed, optimization is best than on xiaomi phones.
Voiceover is really nice screen reader, with really nice customization options, but is'nt new user friendly.
I'd recommend android for start with phones, but I don t like android but IOS is really hard to use, it dont have any build in manual, I learned from support.apple.com.
But stil, I like the system, I'll never switch to android again.