Re: the best hristmas ever ayyyy

Lmfao. The line about VO not being user friendly and the recommendation to use android for beginners made me laugh hard.
And, our dear Patryk, you can't say there are no manuals if you said that you grabbed information from support.apple.com which is their way of distributing manuals.
Heck, you don't even need manuals for apple devices, they're so straight forward an average 7 year old could set it up and use it with no problems.
The topic title though... Funny, spammy and weird at the same time.
Hope this guy learns English and stop's pretending his age ASAP, otherwise sorry mate but your life is quite literally screwed, or rather, your view in people's eye's is screwed.
I'm the same nationality as you, am 15 years old, and am learning English for like 4 years, and am constantly hearing from people that damn my English is good. Cant blame you though, as a 12 year old my English was screwed as well but I didn't make as much spelling mistakes and didn't act so childishly, for example didn't fake my own age.
Hope you guys don't mind this quite lengthy post, or at least I suppose its quite lengthy lol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector