Re: Question about Inspector cindi in newport Dead Nell

There did used to be a demo that would let you play part of the game, but that has unfortunately been retired by the developer, which imho isn't the best of decisions, particularly sinse it's the extra sound clips, music and videos that contribute to the game as much as the mystery.

I've considdered doing one of my infamous castings of the pod about the game for that reason, though I've not done one yet and I won't make any promises, we'll see how things go.