Question about Inspector cindi in newport Dead Nell

Hi, at the Moment, i Play the adventure game in the Topic. And here Comes the Point I love and hate adventure games for. I walked around the map and talked to the People more than one time. Some of this Freaks simply goes away, others have nothing to say or ignore me. The advice cindy gives is to revisit a Location, but that I've already done and there seems to be nothing to explore anymore. Has anyone some tipps for me to continue? What is your opinion of the games from 7-128 Software in General? What I see at the Moment i realy like.
Thank you

best regards
Niklas