Re: Sport manager games with running textual commentary

Now, here is my problem with Hat Trick:

Just started a game, meaning I was given a team after 24 hrs.

Initially I intended to ask a club for the english competition, hoping to have the largest, strongest human concurrency there, but I was warned it will take quite a lot of time until, if, game staff will approve it.

So I asked, and got one from my own home country, Hungary.

I Got dropped into the 6th, lowest division, which would be just fine, for I like starting from the very bottom, but...there are only 8 teams there, only 1 was player controlled, who has beaten all the ai teams 7-0 or so.

So the main problem is, that not only there is a lack of human concurrency, who I can play against only in friendly matches if accepted, but ai teams are so hopelessly weak, that playing them provides no challenge at all.

I remember this was the case back when I played the game for the 1st time too, and it was the main reason why I left it

In vain the great commentary, when there is actually no challenge...only 1 league match weekly, only 7 opponents in my division, 6 of them are AIs one will beat with a huge score even if he merely ads 11 starting players to their proper position, and just chooses a formation for them...

Guys, someone should really try to contact Hat Trick staff, and ask, request they make those ai teams not a bit, but way stronger, so that new players starting in lowest divisions filled with them could, even if only once in a week,  have at least some challenge, enjoying to watch, in our case read, indeed interesting matches of at least approximately even strength teams, aka playing formidable enough opponents in their division.

In short, to improve the strength of all the ai teams by a looot!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector