Re: Sport manager games with running textual commentary

This sounds great Arnold, will contact you via email soon, many thanks!

Normally will still wait for the new year to start 1st, lol.

We could also keep contact on Facebook, my name is Hemm Károly there, it is my rl name of course, after all I have nothing to hide, and since my family name is a very strange one, (so not Heim, but Hemm), I doubt there exist others with this same name, so you can find and add me to your friends easily.

A funny email you got there btw, lol.
(meant its meaning in hungarian of course)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector