Re: Paladin of the Sky, new full length audio game RPG

@The_DMan:
Completey agree with You. As an RPG it's pretty solid title, sadly, there's no sound work and magic system is one thing which is mostly painfull for me. I suggested to help with audio without asking about cash etc, but it's kinda ignoring it. The current system with audio can work like: clicking enter on the scroll will launch a sound where every beep with timed key press  launch a sound of specific action, like sound of charging spell, at the end, where actor says the name of it a spell will start hitting with a combo. If  more timed key presses, more hits at the final result. Imagine the final effect. We need basic voiceacting like pain voices or attack voices, it will add a lot to the curent game.
I provided my work in Entombed and while it isn't the best, it's really good. Sadly, Jason didn't wanted to continue a project and thanked me for a cooperation while making Entombed. Sadly, because I wanted to expant the gam e with more ambiances, started recording voice acting to one class etc.

As Dark mentioned, next thing is, better scroll will work on most things, we need something like specific enemies can resists spels, attacks, dodge, block etc. But I can understand Aaron started making audio games and this is Okay for me because it's really new idea and thing. Sounds can be easily added to the code basically so only one is to have the audio to add. When i'll back from my vacation, I can make it for sure from my purchased libraries, or custom made sounds, recorded or mixed / effected from other pieces.

Cheers

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The_DMan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : joshms123 via Audiogames-reflector