Re: Any advice on using Visual Studio Community Edition with NVDA?

Hey Turret,

Thanks a lot for that tip, I'll definitely give that a try!

Just curious, are there perhaps other editors that work well for writing C# code and are perhaps more NVDA friendly?

Suppose I should have said this in my first post, but I really couldn't care less if the tools I'll end up using for this are the official Microsoft ones or 3rd-party solutions that might work better with NVDA, I'm really just trying to figure out what would work best in my situation.

Sure, it would be sweet if I could have everything in one package (code editor, access to API docs, compiler / debugger, GIT support), but I'd also be perfectly fine with, say, compiling or pushing to GIT from the command line.

I know this will definitely result in a steeper learning curve but hey, if it means I'll end up with a more usable experience, I wouldn't mind at all.

Thanks!

Robin

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : robin24 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : robin24 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : vortex1024 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ertay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ertay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector