Re: Any advice on using Visual Studio Community Edition with NVDA?

I totally agree with you, @6 and 7.
maybe my computer is optimised for vs or something, I DK, but I don't often run in lag that can impact my coding severely, and even when I do, a restart of nvda can do wanders.
I am into mobile development for a while now, and have to set breakpoints and use the debugging features on a remote target, for example my android device that's plugged in the computer. With all that running, I get some lag after some intense use, but it's bearable enough to not be a big problem.
sure enough, ms gui tools aren't the most accessible in the world, but that's why the dotnet cli for core exists. Plus, it is pretty well documented, though I know you need to use dotnet framework, but just a friendly suggestion to switch to core as soon as you can.
Another alternative to visual studio is using vs code with c# and f# extenssions, but then you would certainly need to switch to core, the cli support is many orders of magnitude better than framework ever was anyway, so no big deal there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : robin24 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : robin24 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : vortex1024 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ertay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ertay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector