Re: issues with force feedback in audiogames that support it

Further elaborating, while I don't have a Dualshock I can give you some general info about audio games that have rumble.

For older games like Top Speed, it only does rumble through DirectInput, which is an older standard so I'm not sure if you can get rumble there. IIRC, DS4Windows makes it work as an xInput controller which is a newer and far better standard that newer games use. Sadly there aren't that many audio games that rumble, but the few I can think of which should work include AudioStrike, Breed memorial, Dreamy Train, Planet Saga, Shadow Rine and undead assault. And of course there are a lot of mainstream games that should just work, IE GTA or any of the mortal kombats have pretty good rumble.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector