Re: frustrated with blindness (read post if you want context)

I offer advice where I can, but it's entirely remote because I don't have in person blind friends.  I'm not necessarily the best, but I'm very far from the worst.  Since this is such a persistent problem: I'm in Seattle, once Covid is over if someone else is in Seattle and needs help with this stuff maybe we can do something about it.  I don't have tons of time, but I could find a couple hours a month or something.

perhaps we should have some sort of sticky thread or a web site or something where people who'd be willing to do that say where they're at and what they're skilled in.  I am now wondering why no one has started this?  it's not like we need to really wait for some sighted org to do it.  Payment would be nice, but as long as it's not becoming some really intense thing where it's a second job or something, pretty sure you could get a lot of us volunteering for free.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : paddy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : paddy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector