Re: Top 20 most terrifying game bosses, blind edition

Here are some of mine:

The lich (Entombed: tell me bout it. All the unholy light and that stupid destruction spell...and if you have the crystal that can restore left, you're screwed. Thankfully though, the crystals are easy enough to destroy.
Irrodium (Manamon): Getting to it is a pain. Fighting it is a pain...but what dreads me the most is the cutscene before it.
Search and Destruct robot 2.0 (BK2): not just because you have two rounds of massive hords of enemies to die on while getting to this thing itself. Once you find it, you can't ever get close to it or else you'll be spammed with something like 5 bombs or a super destructive missile. By saying you can't get close means you don't even know whether what you release hoping to hit it will actually hit. Any long range weapon is a must, unless you have something to dare it up close. I freak out every bloody time I have to fight this darn bot.
Yokotank (BK1): guys, this behemoth rocks...rocks the hell out of you. He can even use his reflex as shield in his second form...as if the first wasn't bad enough. The machine he releases and the timer is also ugh as well. And if you die trying to fend off his second form, bye. See you on first again.
Hades (The Gate): he's only beatable by the dev's intention to make us spam lives. Imagine fighting him in real life with only one life left...ergh, I cringe. Every of his hit has the potential to kill. And once he opens the black hole, yar, you're ten times more in a disvantage.
Rudolph (Shadow Line): he's not terrifying when you're on something like normal mode. But if you go on hard and once you reach the final battle with that form that can block you, bye arms. Good luck spamming Rurai's arrows. Thankfully though, at least you get some health lying around...but it's still hard as hell. The moment you go no no no no don't hit me! is also epically thrilling and creepy at the same time.
The thingy at the end of Alternative Magic: I can't remember how this goes now, but when you're on the top mode of the game while everything's at 99, you have reasons to dread everything especially the moon spawn super hard to pronounce creature. I really need to finish the walkthrough of that game. It's well designed though when it comes to creatures, like jewels specifically for exp. But thing is...is...is...it's not as dreadful as level 99 final boss. If you've been through brainwash/curse/black curse, you know how much of a nightmare and how you sink your heart seeing your well buffed character hit by black curse and end up having to blow them up with melt potion and rebuff again. If you master the demon, however, this becomes a bit less of a pain. Doesn't make it any easier, however. This asshole has everything.

@2 Holy shit now that's too interesting to past. Not sure if my computer can handle all those videogames you mentioned though. Who's the final boss in sfxtk? I think I know how to defeat if I know who...cause those series aren't new to me in general. Gameplay wise though, not sure.
bk2 19? Isn't it the bitch you need to kill with the hammer? I can't remember what it is for certain. Needa check it out again.

@3 Oh, those stupid bears...Yar, the first encounter with it was a pain, though not so much if you're very careful. I'm afraid of the lamp 3 levels later when I have to get the rope more than that thing at low level. The bear is a perfect place to grind small levels though, like 2-3 at least.

@4 Unfortunate. Don't think my computer can handle that, or else I wouldn't have missed.

@5 I knew the rat king would be in the list somewhere. Hell, if only I had ps4. Needa watch a playthrough vs that specific boss at some point.

@6 Oo, which platform are those on? I wonder if I can try.

@7 You mean the second copter that can spawn generator and superbot too? Meh, I hate that. Or wait no, it's the first. Don't think the second does that...unless I'm mistaken. It's been a while.
Wait what? Bosses in Uoss? My god which one!? I don't think I've seen that. It's been quite a good while since I was on though. But meh, reminds me of the ghost train quest. I love it though.
Can you play black ops as a vi? I wanna try it actually.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : azure via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : azure via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zargonbr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zargonbr via Audiogames-reflector