Re: Top 20 most terrifying game bosses, blind edition

Don't ever use knife before yokotank shakes the earth though. You won't time it right if you do. I can only time it when I hear the full sound, not when i combo knock him. Actually I kinda wish the quake broke after I combo knocked him but that's probably not the case. Uh well.

Needa get into Blaaze blue games again, and also mortal kombat on psp. I also wanna see how tough the endgame enemy of prince of the persia forgotten sands is.
Also need to see if I can get all the old story based fighting/action titles on pc on this laptop. Or at least see if any are playable on psp. Those are what I find running the easiest...or at least, nintendo ds without stylus.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zargonbr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zargonbr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector