Re: Top 20 most terrifying game bosses, blind edition

Oh god I really need to wrap up alternative magic so I can start writing walkthroughs for other morokuma's story titles. I love all of them.
Deathbot in bk2? Na, not as fun as bk1. SADR is the only boss that makes me really scream, especially when I get hit by invisible rockets from outa nowhere. i don't even wanna get close enough to hear this thing...because as soon as you step in its sight, 5 bombs in chain combo await. you can attack it between bombs if you're fast enough. But are you really that fast? Man...

AAC is one game I just can't seem to master. How the heck do you play it effectively anyway without screwing up bad and die. I wanna play it man. It's just..meh.

The necromancer boss on floor 13 of Entombed is the other one that's worth a credit here actually. He and his guards (copied from a story I can't remember which), and an archer are just annoying. The dungeon itself is chilling enough. Imagine opening a door to the staircase and see that irl. Hell, that's a bunch of skeletons out there. It always has to be undead bosses that pose real troubles in Entombed. At least the goblin fucker is charmable and isn't immune to status. These undead are.

Also, any floor 2-5 uniques that spawn on earlier floors than they should have in dungeon crawl stonesoup drive me nuts. Either I'm super lucky or die to it depends on what I have on me at that time. I still haven't yet won the game. Got to d12 once but didn't win a single rune. Not sure how I managed to wreck the death yak hoards (and ultimately died by one later on amidst like the forth pack on d13). Must have been luck.

Actually, any horror stuff would always do me good. I just can't find anything else to play atm.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zargonbr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zargonbr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector