Re: Top 20 most terrifying game bosses, blind edition

Actually what dreads me the most about Hades are his attacks, all of them. Like seriously, imagine having to face that irl...and you don't use a health an. You lose a life. You could have been splattered to pieces down that black hole ages ago. Karmilla is a bitch, but at least she sounds better.

I never find mirror hard for some reason in Entombed. Both bosses in the last branches are easy. The goblin king some people dread but for me is still easy, just because it has no resistance what so ever to status ailments. The drake can still be beatable if equipped right. I got through it without changing floor with two fairies and a gnome once. Or was it a gnome? Can't remember. Now I'm planning to use a fortune teller, the one it drops, against it.
I find both bosses in the middle sub branches hard. The catastrophy is a mess but at least is not as bothersome as the necro. But that element crap is only useful for ability stealing when you have a wanderer with you. Otherwise, no.
Actually I need to beat lord bastard on AHC on hard again and see how long it takes for me to fight. Beating on easy is nothing...and I'm on necro playthrough right now trying to get there. That one is creepy not just because of the battle itself, but also because of the revealing scene before that...like I didn't expect it yo.
Agreed about the sacred stone. That one startled me to shit.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zargonbr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zargonbr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector