Re: Sable - A code free tool for creating RPG's (New beta features video)

Yeah, from what I read of the change logs the other day the progress is quite impressive. I'd like to see a way for you to have more characters in your party, not necessarily in your active party, that could still be limited to four, but as backup. My game features four main characters but there are a few secondary characters I'd like for the player to be able to swap in and out of the active party. Some mainstream games have a vehicle the party can travel in, which is where the backup characters would hang out. Either that or it could be like A Hero's Call where they hang out at an inn in a particular town and so you'd go there to swap them out. But one of the characters I have is a Leprechaun whose primary ability is the ability to steal things from enemies during battle. He can also pick locks, so there are certain situations where you'll need him.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ebon Sky Studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Samuel Farrugia via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ebon Sky Studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ebon Sky Studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ebon Sky Studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ebon Sky Studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : r-d-productions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector