Re: I'm completely stuck. Please help me

Got stuck in another part. After exploring crystal city, this time me and my friends decided to go to night city. As I arrived, I was greeted by a man which is simply called V. He’s on a quest to stop an ongoing war between the mega corporations, which is arasaka and militech. On hour journey, I meet with jacky wells, dexter de shawn, and judy alvarez, who teaches me about braindance, which is a technique used to play someone else’s memmory, and you can edit it as well and make some adjustments to it.
But then, I go in to a bar and I watch a performance of a band named samurai, lead by Johnny silverhand. But things doesn’t turn out quite well. Adam smasher, a cyborg mercenary, kills johnny and inject his implants in to v’s chip. Removing johnny from V’s chip is an option, but the drawback is V will only alive for 6 months. I decided to storm the arasaka tower, but the problem is the fight with yorinobu arasaka himself. He uses a instant kill ability, and if he manages to hack in to my party member, i’m done for. Any tips on how to beat this thing?