Re: I'm completely stuck. Please help me

hanif wrote:

Got stuck in another part. After exploring crystal city, this time me and my friends decided to go to night city. As I arrived, I was greeted by a man which is simply called V. He’s on a quest to stop an ongoing war between the mega corporations, which is arasaka and militech. On hour journey, I meet with jacky wells, dexter de shawn, and judy alvarez, who teaches me about braindance, which is a technique used to play someone else’s memmory, and you can edit it as well and make some adjustments to it.
But then, I go in to a bar and I watch a performance of a band named samurai, lead by Johnny silverhand. But things doesn’t turn out quite well. Adam smasher, a cyborg mercenary, kills johnny and inject his implants in to v’s chip. Removing johnny from V’s chip is an option, but the drawback is V will only alive for 6 months. I decided to storm the arasaka tower, but the problem is the fight with yorinobu arasaka himself. He uses a instant kill ability, and if he manages to hack in to my party member, i’m done for. Any tips on how to beat this thing?

Call ross to save you, or else you will die.