Re: Sable - A code free tool for creating RPG's (New beta features video)

I agree. That way each developer could decide which one they think would be most appropriate for their game. Another idea I had would be what mainstream games refer to as party talk. You already see a little of that in A Hero's Call, where you have the ability to converse with whoever happens to be in your active party. Those conversations can reveal background on the characters and in some cases benefit them by raising certain stats of theirs by a point or two. That may be a feature for a Sable update after the initial release but it's something that I see as being important to the story of at least one of my characters.