searching for developers

Hello  everyone,
I am hoping to embark on a new project and am seaking collaborators from this community before attempting to reach out into the sighted community. Please understand that my below post at the moment is conceptual in nature, and will depend on the affordability of this project as well as whether I can find the right people for it. I am seaking coders for a new project I wish to embark on. The project would be an FPS and the developer must be able to handle networking since it will be multi-player. I am no programmer but what I will offer is the direction I wish the game to take as well as some financial compensation for the project. I am a creative writing major and as such would also be in charge of development of the storyline for the game and overall content. By no means does this mean that if the person or person I work with tell me something would be overly complicated to code and likely more trouble than it is worth I would not listen. I am not a difficult person to work with. If we can get enough interest from developers capable of taking on this project I would also seak to crowdfund in order to bolster the limited financing I can provide. Please understand, I own two small businesses. As such, I do not enjoy playing with people's money and would not want to crowdfund unless I was certain we will be able to provide a finished project to this community. The financing would be provided over time rather than as a lump sum. The financial compensation is more of an insentive but as a single individual providing that funding I will be up front and say it would not in any way represent a livable wage. As far as the programming language you folks are certain to be more aware of what language would best suit a  project of this nature. I will say though, that BGT is unfortunately not something I would like to build this project upon. There is a variety of features that I am interested in having in the project and can discuss with interested parties. In order to avoid the problems with stolen code we have historically seen in this community it is possible I will consider a contractual agreement be signed. If you are interested in being part of this please feel free to reach out at the below address. Be sure to remove the space between the initial part of the email and the @ sign. I look forward to hearing from you all soon.
email: jh-alexander @outlook.com

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : phantom90 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : phantom90 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector