Accessible reign for the blind isn't availible anymore.

Hi, I just checked the link and it doesn't work.

When clicking report a link, I expected something like a subject line already being filled in but i guess there's nothing you can do because of the web devs?

If I slowly go through some links and check them, if they don't work and people can't find any new links; will they be removed to clear up the databass?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector