Re: crazy party micro games listing and guide!

what I know so far with the newest ones (beta 75):
game 43: rainbow ordering
When this starts colors will be presented and you have to order them from left to right in the order of the rainbow. So you just use the side arrows to move from one to another, and the up and down arrow to change the selected color. Its actually easy.

Game 44: ghost maze with a braille twist
This one is fun. You have a rectangle maze and there are many paths to take in front of you. At the beginning of the maze though, is the figure of a braille cell that tells you the number of the path you should take so you have to read it similar to how you do the reading the die game, then find the path and then run north when you found it. Beware of the ghosts, you can still kill them with the f key. The ruby will be at the extreme end of the path you take, assuming you got the number right at the beginning.
Game 45: Bouncing cylinder of hell
This one is just ... there is no way. I was very close but its just absurdly hard. So basically you are presented with the cylinder from the circus world and there is a duck that you have to follow. The cylinder has a rhythm and you have to time the jumps so you don't die. Fortunately our duck friend is slower than the actual running, but if he gets the ruby before you do, its over. He does jump oh so slightly before the cylinder moves and this is how you know you have to jump. Its a sidescroller.
game 46: Couldn't figure it out yet. It appears to combine traps from hidden palace and finding your way by a given map at the beginning.
game 47: The musical doors, mini version.
So this one... there are instruments to hit in front of you but they are a couple of steps forward. you can hear the sequence again by pressing d, hit them by pressing f or enter, and that is it.. the door in front of you will open so you can grab the ruby.