Re: Rhythm heaven megamix help needed

Right but the problem is like... obviously the touchpad on my pc would control the whole pc, not just for the emulator. So like... is there a way to navigate that? Or do something in the emulator's settings so I can navigate that? I'll check out the article, but I'm just curious about that. There was a mouse setting under the control section in the mulator and wonder if I have to mess with that? Thanks!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : azure via Audiogames-reflector