Re: It's time to try something new

@50 It seems like you're too emotionally connected to open source software for it to be doing you any real bit of good, considering that you are blowing this whole thing out of proportion. Who said open source was a bad thing? No one, that's who. We're just expressing concern about a certain developer releasing code as open source and indicating that it's learning material when it's really messy code which encourages bad programming practices.

You're the only one I see engaging in the behavior you're describing in your posts. I guess your username checks out, huh. I guess you feel attacked because you're still programming in BGT. OK, fair enough I suppose, since I personally dislike the language, and there are a number of us who think it should stop being used, including, if I might add, the developer of the language himself. So if you want to sit there pouting in a corner, go ahead, but it won't do you much good here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : andy_the_blindy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : andy_the_blindy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : andy_the_blindy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DeathDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : r-d-productions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : r-d-productions via Audiogames-reflector