Gamings Computer Question

Hey all! I have a question about this computer. Here's all the info. Let me know if it's good enough for gamings.

Tech Specs

table with 2 columns and 104 rows
Manufacturer
Lenovo
Manufacturer Part Number
81SX012TUS
Manufacturer Website Address
http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
Brand Name
Lenovo
Product Line
Legion
Product Series
Y540
Product Model
Legion Y540-15IRH
Product Name
Lenovo Legion Y540 15.6" Gaming Laptop i7-9750H 16GB RAM 256GB SSD GTX 1660Ti 6GB
Product Condition
New
Product Type
Gaming Notebook
Processor:
Processor Manufacturer
Intel
Processor Type
Core i7
Processor Generation
9th Gen
Processor Model
i7-9750H
Processor Core
Hexa-core (6 Core)
Processor Speed
2.60 GHz
Maximum Turbo Speed
4.50 GHz
Cache
12 MB
Memory:
Standard Memory
16 GB
Maximum Memory

Memory Technology
DDR4
Memory Speed
2666 MHz
Number of Total Memory Slots
2
Storage:
Drive Type
SSD
Total Solid State Drive Capacity
256 GB
Solid State Drive Interface
M.2 NVMe
Display & Graphics:
Screen Size
15.6"
Display Screen Type
FHD
Display Screen Technology
In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Aspect Ratio
16:9
Standard Refresh Rate
144 Hz
Screen Mode
LCD
Screen Resolution
1920 x 1080
Backlight Technology
LED Backlight
Graphics Controller Manufacturer
NVIDIA
Graphics Controller Model
GeForce GTX 1660Ti
Graphics Memory Capacity
6 GB
Graphics Memory Technology
GDDR6
Graphics Memory Accessibility
Discrete
Network & Communication:
Wireless LAN
Yes
Wireless LAN Model
802.11ac
Bluetooth
Yes
Bluetooth Standard
Bluetooth 4.1
Built-in Devices:
Front Camera/Webcam
Yes - with Privacy Shutter
Front Camera/Webcam Resolution
720p
Microphone
Yes
Number of Microphones

Microphone Type
Array
Speakers
Yes
Number of Speakers
Harmon 2 x 2 W
Sound Mode
Dolby Atmos
Interfaces/Ports:
HDMI
1 x HDMI 2.0
Number of USB 3.1 Ports

USB Type-C
Yes
Network (RJ-45)
Yes
Mini DisplayPort
Yes
Headphone/Microphone Combo Port
1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
Software:
Operating System Platform
Windows
Operating System
Windows 10 Home
Input Devices:
Keyboard
Yes
Keyboard Backlight
Yes - White
Keyboard Localization
English
Battery Information:
Number of Batteries

Number of Cells
3-cell
Battery Chemistry
Lithium Polymer
Battery Energy
57 Wh
Maximum Battery Run Time
5 Hours
Power Description:
Maximum Power Supply Wattage
230 W
Physical Characteristics:
Color
Black
Form Factor
Traditional Laptop
Height
1.02"
Width
10.51"
Length
14.17"
Weight (Approximate)
5.06 lb
Miscellaneous:
Package Contents
Computer, Charger, User Guide
Warranty:
Limited Warranty
1 Year Limited with Legion Ultimate Support
table end

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector