Re: Constant battle location

Sounds like a they problem. I mean, its not like you're being forced to purchase the game, and its not like you're not getting what you paid for, I mean, this is the world we live in. Microtransactions drives the economy of games, and its how devs make the money for the servers, libs, both sound and coding, the people who work on the game as well as their personal life. If someone spends thousands of dollars on a game like that then what can I say? Just hope they ain't doing it off the government's back xd.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SightlessWolf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector