Re: Constant battle location

IDK, I'm not the best when it comes to shooters and I found myself being able to take on people with higher tear weapons. Use the eletric grenades, and not fire at the people who have the wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo noise because then the damage will be reflected back on you. Plus, its not only a shooter, its sort of a life sim on the side. I mean, you can go out and fish, work as a road sweeper, a bank teller, railway operator, a blacksmith's worker, a waiter, etc. And when that's over you can go to the prehistoric erra and fight bears, dragons and explore 18TH century europe. I honestly believe, while the p2w thing is there, its overstated, but that's my opinion. I honestly believe its at least more balanced than the latest version of bloodstorm lol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quentin via Audiogames-reflector