Re: what should we do if the forum, Whent down with out any warning?

@Camlorn Sometimes, I'm a bit confused by your posts. You say that for you, Discords accessibility is not good yet, which is fine of course, but when a few of us say we really like Discords accessibility, then you suddenly assume we only use it with other blind people, and that everybody we chat with is as slow as we are. But no, for me at last, that's not the case at all. In fact, I only use it with sighted people at the moment and it's still great.
I often feel like with your knowledge and experience with programming and computers, you often assume your opinion is objectively worth more than that of less experienced people, but that's not always the case.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azure via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : azure via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector