Re: RHVoice for NVDA 2020.3?

I want to be the first to add a Spanish voice. I've sent an issue via git hub some months ago. Some people replied to me, even one from Spain.
That makes me ask something, and sorry if I change topics around. Shall I start creating an European spanish voice, which I somehow imitate, or can I with an American Spanish variant? Any spanish speaking people here you can answer.
And, coming back here, Yes, rate boost hath been added since 1.2.2 I think maybe I forgot?