Re: minecraft for the blind?

Actually, I was a bit rash and what I said. After doing more research, and listening to what you guys here on the message board have said there are mods that are already out there such as Re's mini map mod, which help you find resources, if I could work with the developer and combine it with another mod called instant massive structure the blind user would be able to know just by clicking on the blueprint you what their building, and with rre's mini map the blind user using the three button on their keyboard,  could learn of their location, and set waypoints. And instead of having voice, have each item use a different sound like in terra farmers. For example, each block would make its own silent before it is mind or collected. If the user work to where surroundsound headphones, they could tell what is around them. The moms or creatures themselves, make their own noises. So that you would know what's coming at you by the sound.
For example,
Skeletons m ake a clacking sounds like two bones being together
Zombies Moan,
Creepers yes before they explode
enderman make a screeching sound
Slimes make a wet slapping sound and so do magma cubes
Zombie pigmen and make low squealing sounds
Ghasts make high squealing sounds
Iron golems make clanging sounds when they walk
Lava makes a bubbling sound
Water makes a wave sound
The sea guardian makes a lower Moni sound than the zombies and adds a notice in your inventory screen saying that you will have minding fatigue level III
Whenever you are hit me snapping sound
Villagers make a sound like they're thinking they go Hmm.

The thing with rei's mini map is, it can tell you where mobs, items, buildings, etc.  are.

Another way to make inaccessible, is to add the computer crashed mod with a special Lua script, that makes it read what's going on. Also, I have no idea how they did this, but someone has made th e web display mod which allows the user and game who access the Internet

In summation, this letter is an apology to anyone I have offended and upset with my boasting. It is also an IDL launching board. I would like to know what you guys think of the ideas I proposed. If you do not know what either of the two mods or three months I mentioned are, A man on YouTube, by the username sky does Minecraft does a lot of modest spotlights. If you can't find a mod on his channel, you can also look up another guy by the YouTube name the diamond mine cart

Sorry for being so rude, I just didn't know about the guy, before you guys even got on me about belittling this man, my friend Ryan Miller said that he knew the guy, that he was blind, and I was in the wrong for chewing him out.  I would like for all of us to be on good terms. I promised to curb my tongue when I think someone is not thinking about how to better items for the blind.

Sincerely, jeremy Dillahay
Mooskyboy

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mooskyboy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlackBird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlackBird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlackBird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlackBird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mooskyboy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlackBird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlackBird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector