Your chance to contribute to accessibility research

Hello fellow audiogamers,

Here is your chance to contribute to the field of web accessibility, by taking part in this study. As you have probably noticed, almost all diagrams are provided as pictures. Often even without any description. Fortunately, it is possible to do much better than this.

As part of University of Glasgow, I am studying ways to make diagrams on the web screen reader accessible. Taking part in this study, you would meet with me on zoom. I would present you two different systems for reading diagrams on the web with a screen reader. Then you would complete tasks using either system, while I record the time and take notes. Finally, there would be a short interview asking you a couple questions about your thoughts on the two systems.

Only requirements to participate are that you aren’t new to using NVDA, can speak English, Slovak, or Czech, and are at least 16 years old. No other special knowledge is required.

Send me an email to participate to my university email: 20933...@student.gla.ac.uk
Please include what times you would be available and your time zone.

I look forward to moving accessibility research forward together with your help. If you have any questions, just send me an email or post in this topic.