Re: Your chance to contribute to accessibility research

I would dearly like to participate, however I have too many things to do for this damn school. Well, I might have some time after all, if you can tell me how much time would this thing take.
Anyways, in your view, what are diagrams? I am not sure, but these are like grafs, right?
And...I never used zoom before, anything I must know beforehand? Btw, with firefox, the button to create a zoom account doesn't work. Any ideas? Am I the only one who incounters this bug? kinda pertinent to web accessibility, right? Quite weird how websites are accessible on some browsers, but not others.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dragonlee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector