Re: I need to rant at you about your behavior in mainstream communities

Oh so, if you want to stoop down to that level I can also deal with that, no problem.
for someone who, just like me got banned and already received 2 warnings, you have a pritty big mouth I gotta say. Unlike you, i managed to changed from when I got banned, unlike you apparently.
It doesn't matter how you turn it, you shot yourself in the foot again with your arguments and my points still stand.
No concrete evidence, senseless rambling and f-bombs.

Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heidicruiz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector