Re: I need to rant at you about your behavior in mainstream communities

@27
Ok, let me put it this way.  Bit NSFW but whatever.  I used to be involved in a large kink community covering most of the east coast of Florida.  The liberal consent-is-everything poly sort of people who are roughly exactly what you think.  They took rape accusations and other similar stuff very seriously, but handled them with less drama and angst than audiogames.net and all the blindness circles have on an average Tuesday.  That should tell you something.

I really think that somewhere along the way, whatever your normal idea of drama is got kind of skewed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : heidicruiz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector