Re: want to play star conquest but have no idea where to start.

DD, I'm serious. It was a combination of whiffing lots of shots with the drone getting quite a few lucky shots and it happened multiple times. I was running a laser pistol with light armour at the time starting from zero damage and I was more or less tied with the drone up to 80 something percent damage, to avoid losing outright I did what I described which was cover pop a repair drone then come out with a detonator. What it would have been like without armour I don't know.

That said waiting for high levels of damage is really like pulling teeth, unless the minidrones can be used to repair yourself it takes absolutely forever. If they can be used to repair yourself I don't suppose they can be used to do so while you're in cover.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindlord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector