Re: Stories in video games

@16 I definitely agree with Horizon and Plague Tale.
Spoilers for Plague Tale:
This one disappointed me a little bit in the middle because Amicia was written so amazingly believable and she really seemed to be mentally shocked after she had to kill somebody. But then, after that first kill, suddenly killing efficiently becomes this strange puzzle: How do I lure all three people at once to their deaths? And Amicia enjoys it too. That felt quite off for me.
@17 It has been years since I last watched Final Fantasy X. I think I'll watch it again soon. You made me want to try it again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector