Re: your current favorite games

I've been on a visual novel craze lately.
My favorite ones are Katawa Shoujo, Moe Era, Doki Doki Literature Club! (and to an extent some of the hundreds of community mods that have come out in the last 3 years), YOU and ME and HER: A Love Story, and Everlasting Summer.
You're probably asking yourself, "But I heard those are inaccessible. How are you able to play them?" The only reason I am able to play them is because I am low vision and thus have enough sight to read them.
I'm also a fighting game fan, with my favorites being Street Fighter V, Capcom vs. SNK 2, Ultra Street Fighter IV, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, and a few others that escape my memory at the moment.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ghaith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : necrozma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : necrozma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gilly B via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mrpibb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector