Re: Lucia - OpenSource AudioGame engine written in Python

Hi everyone. So I'm trying to install this package and get the documentation working. However, I couldn't get any of it to work either in a virtual environment or a global install. I installed Lucia fine, but when it came to finding the documentation it wasn't there, and the pydocmd isn't working, even after installing pydoc-markdown. I tried on both windows and Mac, with similar results. Could someone explain what I may be doing wrong? I should also point out that I tried both the pip method and the git clone method, neither of which worked, so not sure what I am missing. The readme on the github page was what I followed, and it got me nowhere, so please don't refer me to it cause I've already tried it. Thanks!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ricardo0922 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : blindLightning via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector