Re: Lucia - OpenSource AudioGame engine written in Python

yeah, Looping is broken, I hope when 2.0 comes, Everything becomes tested unlike this version which is code from here and there and just add the licensing in the top and exit the code and release... Not cool.
I mean, Many people can fix it, Including me, But from my point of view, When you release something it shouldn't have this many of buggs unless if you are going to call this a beta, Still though, The errors are easy to fix enough so they aren't big deals

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ricardo0922 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : blindLightning via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector