[New service] Free phone system for friendship/dating

Hi all!

For the last couple of weeks, I've been working on a really fun pet project. I have built a little phone system that I call the Blind Date Line. You choose some criteria for the types of people you'd like to talk to, and optionally record a little presentation of yourself for others to hear. You can then browse the profiles of all the users who match your specific criteria, and of course respond to the ones that interest you. You also get your own personal inbox where you can listen to messages sent to you by others.

This system is primarily intended for dating, but there is a friendship category as well. So even if you're not looking for  dating/romance, you are more than welcome to sign up and hopefully meet some new friends. Currently you can call the system either  by using a phone number in California (USA), or directly using a SIP client. If you use the first option, the cost is the same as  for a regular land line call to Ca lifornia. I have plans to set up numbers in other areas/countries as well (feel free to suggest  some!) If you call through the so called SIP protocol, the call is completely free. For more information as well as instructions  on how to call in to the system, please visit http://www.blinddateline.com). Please note that the website is still under  construction, so not all the features mentioned on the actual phone line are currently implemented. The system is very new, and  I'm just posting here to see if there is any interest. If I find that people enjoy using it, I have lots of plans for changes and  additions.

As I mentioned earlier, the service is free other than the charge for the call if you use the regular phone number.

Thanks for reading, and please do give the system a try! I look forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall